RULES OF OPENING AN ACCOUNT
A customer cannot participate in a game unless he/she is registered and holds a KiBet account. To register an account, that customer must submit an application for registration, which will at least require the following conditions and details:
a. the customer must be over eighteen (18) years of age,
b. the customer's identity,
c. the customer's place of residence,
d. the customer's valid e-mail address.
A customer applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided in the application form is true and correct. KiBet will not register the customer if that customer has already been registered, and KiBET will cancel that customer's registration, if it becomes aware that the customer has provided false information when registering as an account holder.
Applying for a KiBet account the customer acknowledges and accepts:
- KiBet Regulations as currently published on the Site, as well as any possible future changes to the KiBet Regulations,
- That the user's betting activity is governed by:
a. KiBet Regulations, as published in Armenian.
b. The Governing Law of RA.
KiBet reserves the right at its own discretion, at all times, to:
- decline to open a KiBet account and/or to close an existing KiBet account without any explanation whatsoever,
- decline to accept deposits without any explanation whatsoever,
- suspend and/or cancel the participation of a user in promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever KiBet is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that a KiBet account is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices,
- request documents to verify the identity and/or other facts provided by the user before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals,
- forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a KiBet account and/or refuse to honour a claim in the event that, directly or indirectly, the KiBet Regulations have been violated and/or other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a KiBET account.
A customer applying to become an account holder warrants and represents not to be under the age of eighteen (18) years. Minors cannot register and cannot hold a KiBet account. KiBet reserves the right to request proof of age and performs check in order to verify the information provided. Accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
A user warrants and represents, at all times, not to:
- be a professional player/sportsman in any sport, competition, league where KiBET offers bet,
- be restricted by limited legal capacity,
- be acting on behalf of another party,
- be classified as a compulsive gambler,
- be depositing/withdrawing monies originating from criminal and/or other un-authorised activities,
- be conducting criminal activities whereby a KiBet Account is directly or indirectly involved, and/or
- open an account, purchase or use services of KiBet and/or otherwise participate in the games offered, if It is illegal in his country of residence or otherwise restricted.
KiBet warrants and represents, at all times, to:
- manage funds belonging to the customers in a secure and appropriate manner,
- manage data regarding a user in accordance with applicable laws, any legal acts and/or similar,
- not to offer contingency to users to proceed to any funds transfer between user accounts.
A KiBet account does not accrue interest. The customer shall not treat KiBet as a financial institution.
A user can only hold one KiBet account at a time. In case KiBet has strong arguments that the user's account has been used by a third party for the purpose of making bets, and/or confirmation of the re-registration (including a new name), KiBet reserves the right to invalidate the bets made with such an account and cancel the winning amount.
KiBet also reserves the right to reallocate all the funds in the different superfluous KiBet accounts to a single KiBet account and to delete the remaining superfluous account(s). No bonus given to the superfluous KiBet account(s) will be reallocated.
A KiBet account is non-transferable. It is prohibited for users to sell, transfer or acquire accounts from or to other customers.
Any legal dispute regarding a transaction in conjunction with a KiBet account that cannot be solved by the KiBet Regulations and in respect of which no equitable solution is reached with the user shall be settled in accordance with the Governing Law of RA.
In the event of a dispute it is advisable that the user lodges a complaint with KiBet's Customer Support Service. The parties should do their utmost to reach an amicable settlement within a reasonable time.
Whereupon a dispute should occur between the Company and the user, the Company will make accessible to the member a detailed transaction record. Such information will also be made available to a legitimate third party (e.g. a judge or court).
KiBet shall immediately inquire into any complaint made to it by a registered user in respect of:
a. the operation of a game operated by KiBet,
b. the conduct of an agent of KiBET in operations related to a game operated by KiBet.